What would you like to know?
- How do I get to the brewery?
While Todd Lane is under construction, we recommend this alternate route.
- From I-35 Southbound, take Woodward Street Exit. Turn left. You will cross Hwy 71. Turn Left onto St. Elmo, and turn left onto Todd Lane.
- From I-35 Northbound, take Hwy 71/Ben White Exit. Turn Right at St. Elmo (Shell Station is on the corner). Turn left onto Todd Lane.
- From Hwy 71 Eastbound turn Right onto Woodward Street. Turn Left at St. Elmo. Turn Left onto Todd Lane.
- From Hwy 71 Westbound, turn Left onto Woodward Street. Turn Left at St. Elmo. Turn Left onto Todd Lane.
The brewery is located at 3913 Todd Lane, Suite 607. This is in Pecan Business Park. We are in the back end of the complex.
- Can I purchase beer at the brewery?
We are allowed to sell beer for consumption on site. This means you can enjoy beer fresh from the source in our Tap Room. However, we are not allowed to sell beer to go at the brewery. This means you will not be able to purchase kegs, growlers, or packaged beer to take home with you from the brewery.
- When is the brewery open to the public?
The Independence Tap Room is open to the public Thursdays 4-10 pm, Fridays 4-10 pm, Saturdays 1-10 pm, and Sundays 2-8 pm.
- Do you have to be 21+ years to visit the brewery?
The Independence Tap Room is a family friendly place. Parents are permitted to bring children provided that they monitor children at all times.
Yeah but I'm 18-20, so what about me? It's important for you to realize that we cannot permit underage drinking in any circumstance because we could lose our license. We are fine with you visiting, taking the tour, enjoying non-alcoholic beverages, but please don't try to be sneaky. We want to keep doing what we love!
- Is there food at the brewery?
We do not have a kitchen of our own, so there is not always food available at the brewery. We work with local food trucks to set up on days we are open. For more info about food trucks, check on the calendar date that you were thinking about visiting.
- How can I tell how fresh a bottle or can of beer is?
We print the date the beer was bottled on the neck of the bottle, and on the bottom of the cans. While there are some exceptions, most beer tastes better the fresher it is. You can check the dates on the bottles and cans to ensure you are getting fresh beer. Cheers!
- I think there is a problem with my beer.
From ingredient selection to brewing process to packaging, the quality of our beer is of utmost importance to us. We absolutely want to know if there may be an issue with one of our beers. The most important info we need from you is the batch number, packaged on date, and where you purchased the product. This allows us to go back to our records to investigate, and also follow up with the retailer who is selling the beer. Please use this form to let us know if there is a problem.
Need more help?
Contact us via our contact form.