Crawfish Boil & Craft Beer Bash
- Event Time:
- 1:00pm - 5:30pm
- Event Description:
Get ready to pinch some tails, suck some heads, and enjoy some of Austin's best craft beer at Independence Brewing Co. Fresh Louisiana crawfish with sweet corn and red potatoes will be boiled to spicy perfection and available for purchase by the pound.
The CRAWFISH: The boil begins at 1:00 pm, and first crawfish should be ready by 1:30. We'll be wrapping up the boil around 5:30 pm. The price is $6.50 a pound! Don't forget to pre-purchase to zip your way through the line!
The BEER WRISTBAND: Three beers for $10 (includes 16 oz of our core lineup: Stash IPA, Austin Amber, Power & Light, Redbud and Liberty Lunch and also White Rabbit. (Does not include limited release beers). The wristbands are only available from 1:00 - 5:00 pm, so get here early!
LIVE MUSIC: The Frio Trio
BREWERY TOURS: *** If you want to take a tour of our brewery, be sure to wear closed toe'd shoes.
- 2:00 pm
- 3:00 pm
- 4:00 pm
- 5:00 pm
* Pre-purchase to guarantee your crawfish!
* Purchasing a wristband? You must show a Valid ID in order to receive the wristband. PARKING IS VERY LIMITED! We strongly encourage carpooling and/or rideshare.DRINK RESPONSIBLY! We all love a good time, but make sure you have a safe ride home.
- Beer wristband = 21 and over only (must have valid ID)
- You must Pre-purchase crawfish to guarantee your food!-- Tickets: Bring your paper ticket or have email handy
- Doors at 1:00 pm
- No drugs, it’s against our permit, please do not shut us down.
- We love dogs, but for their safety please leave them at home.
- All ages welcome, but children must remain under adult supervision.