INDEPENDENCE BREWING CO SAN ANTONIO BEER FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY & CONTEST
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Independence Brewing Co San Antonio Beer Festival Giveaway & Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) starts 12:01 a.m. Central Time (CT) on September 25, 2023 and ends 11:59 PM CT on October 13, 2023.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the posted giveaways are open to residents of Texas and Arkansas who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Independence Brewing Co and each of its respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. All rules and directions for entry into the giveaway are specified on the entry page. One entry per person, per email address, per method of entry, per giveaway, unless otherwise specified. Multiple entries by means of software generated or other automated processes will be disregarded. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CT on October 13, 2023.
4. Winner Selection. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received. If selected, winner has not followed the required directions of entry, that winner will be automatically forfeited and a new winner chosen. Drawing will occur within 24 hours of the close of contest.
5. Odds. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the close of contest via email. To claim prize, each winner must respond within 48 hours of notification, or a new winner will be drawn. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Independence Brewing Co reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Independence Brewing Co. Independence Brewing Co reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Independence Brewing Co. If the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Independence Brewing Co which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the giveaway, Independence Brewing Co reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the giveaway. Should the giveaway be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Independence Brewing Co reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Independence Brewing Co will not be responsible for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Independence Brewing Co.
8. Independence Brewing Co. The decisions of Independence Brewing Co regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Giveaway shall be final and binding in all respects. Independence Brewing Co will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Giveaway.
12. No Liability. By participating, Entrants and prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Independence Brewing Co, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any Entrant, prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
13. Arbitration. Entrants, by submitting an entry, agree that any disputes regarding this giveaway shall be resolved by binding arbitration before an arbitrator appointed by and in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitration shall take place in Travis county, Texas.