Packaging Line Operator
Independence Brewing Co. is looking for an industrious team player to join our packaging crew. This is a full-time position working directly with canning and kegging beer in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking someone who cares about quality and likes to get things done with a great crew.
About the Role:
- Operate canning line and associated equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inspect product and packaging materials throughout the process for quality to ensure product is packaged according to quality standards.
- Detect malfunctions of canning line and work with team to troubleshoot problems.
- Documents production numbers in real time.
- Perform housekeeping and sanitation duties as assigned.
- Comply with all Environmental, Health & Safety policies and training.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic maintenance experience required
- Technical training recommended
- Must possess reading & comprehension, writing and mathematical skills, and ability to follow directions and complete recordkeeping as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must demonstrate dependability and timeliness.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. and perform repetitive work actions.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Must exhibit good communication and organization skills and be detail oriented.
- $15 per hour
- Health benefits for employee
- Paid time off
- 8 paid holidays per year
Please submit work experience or resume to https://independencebrewing.com/jobs/
Independence Brewing Co. is one of Texas’ original craft breweries located in Austin, Texas. Founded in 2004, Independence Brewing Co. has grown from a small mom, pop, and dog operation to a team of 30 people producing more than 20 thousand barrels a year with distribution throughout Texas and Arkansas. We are looking for independent thinkers and drinkers to join our crew.